Terms & Conditions
Using The Bordighera Valleys website and purchasing products or services on it, automatically confirms that you agree to abide by these Terms & Conditions and that you are confirming that you are a minimum age of 18 years old.
Bordighera Valleys – REFUND POLICY
In the unlikely event that you are not happy with the quality of Bordighera Valleys products, a refund service is offered providing:
- You contact Bordighera Valleys within 14 days from the date of purchase by sending an e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, Giving us your order reference and describing why you want a refund. We will not be liable for any loss or damage if you fail to do this.
- Return the product in its original packaging and unopened to Bordighera Valleys within 14 days from the date of purchase. If an item has been used/opened, in original, saleable condition, we cannot accept a return.
- Items returned will be checked for faults and will either be replaced or refunded if a fault is identified.
- Bordighera Valleys are unable to exchange or refund any products that it finds are not faulty after checking them, in addition the customer may be asked to cover charge of returning products to them.
- The refund is for the cost of the product and excludes all postal & shipping costs.
- Refunds will generally be credited using the same payment method used for the purchase.
- Bordighera Valleys are unable to exchange or refund any products that are identified as not faulty after checking, in addition the customer may be asked to cover the charge of returning the products to them.
- Bordighera Valleys does not accept Hemp product returns based on not liking the taste or smell of it.
We aim to dispatch all orders received by 12 noon the same day Monday to Friday. Subject to items being in stock.
We accept payments in EUR only and the product prices on our site are in EUR. From time to time we may change the payment providers we use or modify our payment process.
Payment is made by credit or debit card, PAYPAL or direct bank transfer at the time Bordighera Valleys accepts your order. (The payment method options are listed in the Web Site at the time you place your order).
Your order will be dispatched once payment is in our account.
We are not accountable for delays due to incorrect information as:
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the account information given to us is correct and up to date.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide correct address and delivery information
We have the right to cancel or refuse any order at our discretion. Where an order is cancelled at our discretion and payment has been received, we will refund your payment in full.
Should an order be cancelled or delayed due to our failings we will do all we can to keep you informed of the status of your order. As the delay is down to us, you have the option to cancel your order and receive a refund should you wish.
Products ordered from and/or delivered by Bordighera Valleys remain the property of Bordighera Valleys until fully paid.
CONDITIONS OF USE
Some of the products we sell may cause sedation or stimulation. We advise you to avoid driving or operating dangerous machinery if you feel tired after taking any of our products.
If you are taking prescription medicines, only take our CBD products if you are certain that there is no chance of adverse reactions, we recommend that you consult your doctor before taking any of our CBD products to ensure that they will not adversely affect your prescription medicine.
You are advised not to exceed the recommended dosage
Any recommended dosage quoted on our products are intended for adults. Under no circumstance should customers administer adult doses to children or give children access to products that have an age restriction of 18 year and above.
Bordighera Valleys uses Cl3ar and Paypal on its payment pages to ensure that your data is protected.
- Recorded Delivery – orders are dispatched using a signature and tracked service with delivery in 1-2 days. We do not dispatch on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank holidays.
International Delivery – orders are dispatched using Airmail Signature and Tracked service with delivery between 3 and 20 days depending upon destination. We do not dispatch on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank holidays.
Bordighera Valleys does not take responsibility for any fees incurred due to custom and excise, any importation delays or any other customs related problems.
Whilst Bordighera Valleys aims to dispatch all orders within 24 hours of payment being received, once your order is dispatched Bordighera Valleys has no control on the time taken to deliver and therefore Bordighera Valleys is not responsible for delivery times.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Bordighera Valleys can stop marketing and selling products at no notice without any obligation or liability to any other party.
CBD products are natural, and as such are subject to natural variations. Bordighera Valleys cannot be held accountable for any variation in colour, smell or flavour of our products.
Bordighera Valleys offers its products and services entirely at its own discretion and reserves the right to refuse or restrict sales to any 3rd party.
Bordighera Valleys reserves the right to modify prices without notice.
Prices for all of Bordighera Valleys products are displayed on Bordighera Valleys website. Should additional costs be included in the price, this will be clearly stated.
Whilst Bordighera Valleys endeavours to keep all prices, literature and information found on its website up to date, Bordighera Valleys cannot guarantee that all information is current. Bordighera Valleys is under no obligation to supply goods at the incorrect price.
Bordighera Valleys does not offer medical advice and Bordighera Valleys products do not have any medical value, products are not sold to offer cures for any medical conditions or to be used as a medicine or as a replacement for any medicine. Any information supplied by Bordighera Valleys either via the website or in Bordighera Valleys stores or by phone is for general use. Should you make decisions based on information obtained from Bordighera Valleys, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Bordighera Valleys marketing policy is to:
- Ensure that all products on Bordighera Valleys website are legal in the Countries sold.
- Promote the responsible use of cannabis derived products.
- Avoid encouraging the illegal use of any Bordighera Valleys products.
- Aim to ensure that all reasonable efforts are made to abide by the laws and regulations governing the manufacture, import, distribution, and sale of CBD products.
- Make available Independent 3rd party Certificate of Analysis (Lab Reports) to customers for every batch stating the full cannabinoid profiles.
- Never knowingly sell CBD products to anyone under the age of 18.
- Never knowingly sell or misrepresent counterfeit or substandard products.
- All our ingestible products have well-presented labelling that clearly state the total milligram content of CBD and where appropriate include recommended dosage instructions.
- Have valid insurance in respect of public and employers’ liability.
- Enable you to view, print and download the contents of the Web Site for personal use only. (commercial purposes or re- publication is not permitted).
Note: Whilst the products on our website are legal in the Countries sold, Bordighera Valleys cannot provide any information on the legal status of a product in any other country. It is the responsibility of the customer to inform oneself about their local laws, import and custom regulations before ordering. The client certifies that the import to their country of the products ordered is legal. By placing an order at Bordighera Valleys the customer accepts all responsibilities and liabilities pertaining to the legality of the products that will be shipped to them by Bordighera Valleys.
The client accepts responsibility and liability for:
- personal injury
- punitive measures,
- lost profit or revenues,
- loss of use of product or equipment
- loss of property that may result from the purchase, use or misuse of any product from Bordighera Valleys
Bordighera Valleys, its owners, agents and employees cannot be held responsible for the actions of its customers.
Our contact info:
E mail: email@example.com
Using Your Data
The CBD Flower Shop will use your information for:
- Providing information about our services, articles and news to you
- fulfilling orders placed by you,
- Processing any other transactions authorised or made by you with Bordighera Valleys,
- Informing you of special offers and
- Providing other marketing information to you which we think you may find of interest,
- Undertaking product or customer research/development.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
In the unlikely event that a liquidator, administrator or receiver is appointed over Bordighera Valleys or all or any part of Bordighera Valleys assets it may be that an insolvency agent may transfer your information to a third party purchaser of the business provided that purchaser undertakes to use your information for the same purposes as set out in this policy. Your information will not be disclosed to government or local authorities or other government institutions save as required by law or other binding regulations.
CONSENT AND ENQUIRIES